This is a repeating eventjune 18, 2022 5:00 pm
Bring the whole family to enjoy a fuel-filled, smoke engulfed night with all drifting action on the huge main track of Wanneroo Raceway! The infield will also be open for
Bring the whole family to enjoy a fuel-filled, smoke engulfed night with all drifting action on the huge main track of Wanneroo Raceway! The infield will also be open for trainees with custom layouts, get the best of both worlds in one night! Canteen open from 5PM, with the Paddock Bar open track side near Turn 1 from 6pm till 10pm!
Strictly no BYO.
Enjoy all the action. You will be metres away from the drift action.
⚠️⚠️ NO NEED TO PRE-ENTER ⚠️⚠️
Arrive on the night, pay on the night and fill out the necessary paperwork.
WASCC Members ONLY: $95
Non-members: $145 (must still have Motorsport Australia Speed License)
Spectators only $10 per car
5pm Gates open for Competitors and Officials
5pm Canteen food opens
5:30pm Officials briefing
5:45pm Drivers briefing
6pm Gates open for spectators
6pm Drifting on main circuit & infield
10pm Track closes
- Motorsport Australia Introductory License (for new to the sport participants)
- Motorsport Australia Speed Licence
- long pants/sleeves
- enclosed shoes
- Australian Standards approved helmet
- secure fire extinguisher
- no oil or fluid leaks
- battery and tow point indicators (stickers)
- battery secured and terminals covered
- seat and seat belts secure and in good condition
- no loose objects in the car
- no holes in front and rear firewalls
- all signal lights working
- fuel systems enclosed
- roll cage padded around head impact area (if applicable)
- neat & tidy appearance.
For more information on WASCC Membership options, follow this link.
For more information on licenses and membership.
WASCC Office: 9306 8022 or email@example.com
For more information on the event.
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Main Circuit & Infield Wanneroo Raceway
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
june 18, 2022 5:00 pmjuly 16, 2022 5:00 pmseptember 10, 2022 5:00 pm